Gloss Black Rear Wing Roof Spoiler for VW Golf MK7/7.5 2013-2020
Feature:1. It is an aerodynamic part that improves rear tire traction by using the flow of air across the body while driving to apply down force, and improve stable control while driving at high speeds.
2. Provide your vehicle with better aerodynamic characteristics that reduce drag, improve fuel efficiency, and enhance downforce, traction, and stability.
3. Made of a mixture of fiber glass and ABS Engineered Plastic for a durable long lasting performance.
4. High Gloss UV Protected Clear Coat makes it is perfect for add-on decoration, increase both road safety and racing style.
5. ONLY Fits for MK7/MK7.5 STANDARD MODEL, NOT Fits for All MK7/MK7.5,GTD,R,R-Line Pre-Facelift and Facelift Models.
Item Type: Rear Roof Spoiler Wing
Material: ABS Plastic
Color: Glossy Black
Finish: High Gloss UV Protected Clear Coat
（NOT For All Golf MK7/MK7.5 GTI,GTD,R,R-Line Pre-Facelift And Facelift Models！！！）
1. Make sure that the mounting surface is deaned thoroughly afterward.
2. Test fit the spoiler prior to installing.
3. Line up the spoiler on the trunk and mark its proper positioning with painter's tape.
4. Peel the red backing of the double-sided adhesive tape approximately 2 inches from either side of the spoiler.
5. Place the spoiler on the car without removing all of the red backing of the double-sided adhesive tape.
6. Once you have the spoiler aligned into the correct position, carefully remove the red backing of the double-sided adhesive tape while the spoiler is simultaneously being pressed firmly into place. It is recommended that two people complete this step.
7. Apply pressure to the spoiler after it is installed with painter's tape, with extra attention given to the corners. It is recommended that you do not drive the car until the spoiler is given time to solidify firmly to the trunk.